1. A top notch club is going to have a good doorman so chances are you are not going to be able to get into the club by tipping the bouncer unless its a really good tip, and I mean at least $100 and depending on you this may still not be enough. The bouncer at the door is responsible for making sure that the place is packed full of sexy and rich people and he gets paid good money for this job, so unless you are going to tip very big do not even bother and move onto the next tip.
2. One tip is to try to get a peek at the guest list and pretend to be one of the people on the list. This can be tricky especially if you pick a name the bouncer at the door knows, or if that party is already in the club. Getting caught doing this will get you banned from the club for as long as the bouncer remembers you.
3. In Vegas many of the clubs are inside the casinos. If you drop a lot of money in the casino or if you win big in the casino you can usually get them to get you into the club and maybe even get into the VIP section which is usually reserved for high rollers and celebrities.
4. It is becoming more and more popular for exclusive night clubs to have top star restaurants in them, and club kitchens are usually not watched much by security. The entrances to the kitchen are usually left open for the workers to pop outside for a smoke or to take out garbage and this makes it simple to just walk in. while walking thru the kitchen do not walk in a large crown 2 or 3 people at a time at the most and make sure there is a good 10 to 15 minutes between people walking thru the kitchen.
5. It is also a good idea to show up early. Everyone wants to be hip and show up an hour after the club opened. The problem with this is that now you are stuck on a long line, and we all know the line means nothing and that the door guys allow whoever they want into the club. If you show up early enough it is almost guaranteed that you will get in. the people who show up early get in just so that when the crowd show up latter they do not walk into an empty club. If they show up late and the club is dead they will leave and the club will no longer be a hot spot.
6. Befriending someone working at the club is always a great idea. I am not recommending that you follow them home and introduce yourself, but you can start talking to them at the club one night. Many clubs no longer sell individual drinks. In these places you need to buy a bottle of something. These clubs don’t have a bartender for you to talk to and tip they have a bottle steward. If you come to the club 2 or 3 times and buy a few bottles of some top shelf alcohol the win steward will remember you and can help get you in to the club any time, especially if you tip big.
Checkout our selection of exclusive and unique party shirts.